Northrop
Quote:

Doe sucks. All the way down to his Gates hating avatar. Microsoft is old news. Hating Gates is pointless. The guy barely even works with Microsoft any more. He's over in Africa and donating money trying to cure diseases. Maybe in the 90's, when Microsoft was writing shit software that everyone basically had to use, raking in the cash, and still so clueless they didn't position themselves to take advantage of the biggest change in their industry since the PC, 20 years prior. And now these little mobile OS's are taking over. They're designed to take advantage of leaner hardware. It won't be long till you can buy a desktop running Android or iOS for a hell of a lot cheaper than you can buy a desktop running Windows. They've already got them running tablets that do almost everything desktops do. Microsoft is a falling empire already. In five years they'll be like the 20th century UK. Only talked about because they used to run everything. Hating Microsoft is pointless. They're already on the way out.

But, here comes Doe with his bad-ass evil empire avatar, acting like his opinion matters.

There's nothing arrogant about it. Doe just sucks.

LOL, what an ass-clown.

LouCypher
Quote:

prolly a mac fanboi type... was that always his username?.

Have never used a Mac and never will. They're overrated, IMO. I've always argued against the Mac fanboys in favor of PCs. (When I had time.)

J.B.
Quote:

Okay. Oblivious, then, because Dude's been here for quite some time. To be perfectly honest, his opinion matters a lot more than yours, Heidi, at least when it comes to B-Movies.

I prefer to think of them as cult movies.

I think Gia is doing herself some good by taking a break from the forum. Everyone needs to take a break from the Internet sometimes.