So, I joined http://deepthroatmovieclub.com and with it comes access to http://latinamovieclub.com and I'm casually glancing at it because I love latinas, and I see this title. I immediately started downloading the four scenes for the movie. IAFD has nothing on it, and Google just returns the websites. So, I don't know. Judging by what I see, it might have been shot in Panama. All dialog is in Spanish, and the decor and outdoors fits. The sex seems to be 90's ish, I don't know if it was ever released as a DVD.

It sure took me back to the good ol' days. I was a GI in Panama in 1979-81, and it was a single man's paradise. The 5 women in this "movie" look and act just like the hookers in Panama back then.

The first scene has a light and a dark skinned girl, the rest are single one on one scenes. They all have light background music, and consist of the usual make out, undress, grope, oral, fuck, pop on her face routine. Condoms are used for the coital portions.

These women are hot! Just like I remember them! I love the way latina women look.

This is my idea of heaven.

They are just so beautiful!

And, they always seemed to enjoy it with me.

Reddish hair and smooth dark skin, Yummy!

The second scene has another hot babe with light skin, she is like the others, just a little bit of padding. Not skinny. There is a lot of pussy eating in this one, I love it. Unfortunately, she is shaved with a little bit of stubble.

They are delicious.

I remember a lot of them would like to get on top and make sure they got what they wanted from the experience, even though they were whores. They always acted differently than whores from any other part of the world.

Pretty, nasty, and athletic.

I watched the third scene first, as that download was the first to complete. The girl here is the prettiest, and she is a bit more slender than the others. I was so delighted when I saw this:

This is Panamanian pussy as I remember it.

Scene four has another dark skinned girl, a little skinnier, and I am delighted to see her straddle him and place that hairy delight in his face.

We both used to enjoy this quite a bit.

In typical filthy Panamanian whore fashion, the scene ends with her getting fucked on a blanket next to the toilet in a dirty bathroom.

They aren't too picky about things, usually.

I enjoyed this a great deal because it took me back to the great times I had, at least the ones I remember. From what I read, whore mongering is still great in Panama. Maybe next summer I'll take a trip down there.

The movie all together suffers from usual 90's faults, music (although it isn't overbearing at all), predictability, weak oral from the ladies. I'll give it a tit and a half.

How could you not fall in love?

-Chuck, Vegetarian fanboy

Attachments
495519-tits.jpg (18 downloads)