Waist 20 - 23
Chest 36 - 38
Hips/Inseam: 36 - 39
Height: 5'6"(168cm)
Weight: 115 - 135lbs(52-61kg)
Dress Size/Shirt Size: Unknown
Shoes: 6/6.5

Hello

My name is Eugeniya. My nickname is Bestia.

I'm interested in XXX shooting and modeling. I took part in XXX video-projects (12 movies) for individual collections; also I was a model for some erotic/nu/XXX sets. I’m in this business for 18 months.
I have only few taboos. Perfectly get anal penetration and DP, and make real deepthroat. Love both lesbian and hetero sex. I'm communicable, charming and pretty. I have an experience in latex/heels posing. I have been studied classic&latin dance in professional way for 4 years. May dance good striptease.
I do not afraid of the camera, and I can do many things with beauty and professionalism.

Now I'm working with on-line sex company and posing as a model. http://www.livejasmin.com nik: BestiyaN

I'm ready for arriving to your country (on comfortable conditions); also I'm ready to shoot a short clip for you, if you need one for the casting.

2009 I have taken part in XXX video-projects (6 movies) for individual collections (Group, Anal and DP, Girl/Girl/Anal, Oral (Deeptroat & Swallow), Double Penetration)
2009 I have taken part in XXX video-projects for individual collections (Solo (Toys), Fetish (Foot, Latex, Smoke, Armpit), Lezdom, Femdom)
2010 I have taken some erotic/nu/XXX sets