Quote:

Sorry, darling, but people like her lack a sense of humor. Does she really believe her own bullshit? Have seen Shelley perform on video from her Roxy days, and am convinced that she is at heart a cock loving whore. My theory is that her husband is putting her up to this shit with a view to easing his suffering amongst his co-workers and neighbors.

that's to bad he married a cock loving whore he shouldn't try to change her. . I made that mistake trying to be the good girl marrying the first Guy out of high school that was going to save me from my " evil " ways Lmao and make me " normal " but look at me now hahaha I found a Guy that loves me the way I am and encourages me to be myself and I'm a million times happier. ..once a cock loving whore always a cock loving whore. Haha there's nothing worse than a born again IMO everyone I've run into is the biggest hypocrite well most church going preaching Christians are, I'm not talking about your average God believing joe but the ones that shove the Bible down your throat and than go behind your back and do onto you like they'd never want done onto themselves but think its ok because they go to church and all will be forgiven haha