Man, I got some weird shit here, and tons of it. Prototype shit from the 70's and early 80's. I don't know where this Bubba up north got it, but I think some guy from the Air Force base must have squirreled this shit away for 20 years and dumped it on him. A lot of it I can find datasheets for, a lot of it I can't.

Upper left is a prototype TI op amp, I really want to know what the cans are with 12 leads, and the thing on the bottom, I don't have a clue. Early prototype IC's. Gobs of 8-bit microprocessors and UV-erasable ROMs. Just the connectors and switches and alligator clips and assorted hardware puts me in great shape for building and repairing.

I have a very deep junk box now. I might build something using two of the two dozen or so power MOSFETs with a power dissipation of 15W and a gain-frequency of 65 MHz. Or, back to the tubes?

Jesus, I'll be forever sorting and researching this stuff, I've spent a fair amount on storage bins already. This is going to be a fun winter.

A guy at work want me to let him melt it down for the gold. I'd rather play with it. I wonder how toxic some of this crap is?

Attachments
497150-ws2.jpg (2 downloads)

Edited by charin (09/04/10 08:53 AM)