Quote:

The watered down bill just passed.

Alex, in your field of study, it is essential you have an understanding of the history and current workings of politics, economics, and ethics. You need to become a bit more aware about what is going on in the world around you.

Yes, I am aware of things, but I really choose to do as little as possible with it. This semester I am taking 6 courses and 4 of them are from the humanities field that include World Politics, American History, Latin American History and the Microeconomics. In 3 of these 4 humanities (Lib Arts) courses the professors really emphasize a lot on the fairness and treatment of humanity. Personally I am tired of listening to that crap, in one course I even sleep in the class because I can't stand the professor's yammer on ecology and polution. I am going to college for myself, so I can get the knowledge that will benefit me. If someone is thinking that I will be socially responsible then they are flat wrong.

Don't get me wrong, I love America but I do not like the people who whine, if it was up to me then I would lock them up and deprive them of their negative speech. That's what would Stalin do.