For her its "coo-tore". Because that hoe be looking all tore up.

I'd rather see her naked than wearing...THAT...coming from me, it says A LOT.

Ps. Its not where clothes are from, for me at least. Just how they look and fit. She aged and widened herself. Matronly?, is the word I think.

Maybe closer to kookture, cuz the bitch be kookie.

I'm guessing she aged and widened herself on purpose, because it certainly can't be any anti- psychotics she's on. I think "matronly" is spot on and I think it's her new gimmick. If often wondered how Lubben could have any credibility when she still dresses and carries herself like a whore and still paints herself up like trash. SWCBN has dreams of speaking engagements (all expenses paid, of course) with the Lady Elks or Job's Daughters or whatever the fuck. She knows you can't come in waiving your knarled witchlike finger if you're done up like an Australian's nightmare. So, get some floral print thing from the 80's and some reading glasses from the Dollar Store. Because glasses make you look smarter. Right?

Can you imagine living with her thoughts? I mean, I'm nuts and I know it. I have enough self awareness to realize that "hey, this thought I'm having is goofy and I'd better get a handle on it." Sometimes works. Sometimes doesn't. My nutso obsession with the proclamations of SWCBN is proof it doesn't always work. But I'm fighting the good fight. You know, endlessly mocking a tard.

Keep going, SWCBN!! We're all behind your dream for a better world. A world where you can pimp your daughter, then a year pretend it never happened. And pretending it never happened is better than it actually never happening.
and say hi to Elli's new daddy for us. Or is he just an uncle/ molester now? You gotta keep him happy.

Barry