Dinner @ Magnolia with Mia Isabella - February 9, 2010

......I had dinner at Magnolia on Sunset with one of my newer clients, Mia Isabella, and her hunky bodyguard, Johnnie (someone should be guarding his body--insert sexy growl here). Finally, I got to meet her in real life. She's in town for the XBIZ Awards and will be presenting the award for Best Tranny, along with Kimber James. The evening was amazing--awesome food and conversation and tons of laughing. Oh and the pomegranite mohitos and dessert (brownie with salty caramel ice cream and extra caramel on the side) were to die for. I (actually we) liked it when Mia ordered a very dirty martini and the waiter, Greg, would shake it at the table for us--it's a good thing she ordered like 3 or 4, otherwise I would have to order some for entertainment purposes.

I can't wait to see Mia walk the red carpet at the XBIZ Awards and present on stage. She will also be attending the pre-XBIZ Awards/King Ryan party  at Aqua Lounge tomorrow night in Beverly Hills, if you can't wait to see her on Wednesday.  This is going to be a banner year for her. I've also decided to carry around a notebook and take notes for her bio--she says some crazy, yet amazing, shit.

Attachments
471911-8.jpg (16 downloads)