Quote:

H.R I’m happy you keep my family in your prayers you fucking slacked jawed yokel. I hope you die in the arms of a large black man..... A big Black musty ass nigger too with rough hands and felonies you fucking bastard.

My niece is doing better than most she is married to a big wig in the tea party movement and she works for Representative Michelle Bachmann. She is working to take this country back from fucks like you.

Hmmm interesting. I agree with what the tea party movement stands for. I see the news calling them racist all the time, but I know better. I know that the tea party(or any solid third party for that matter) is a threat to the people who are really in control, not the politicians, but the bankers, and global corporations.

So they would like to get rid of them... so they do what they always do and call them racist...just like they do if you dont support Obama. You appear to be a tea party supporter, and you are quite fond of calling people niggers. Really all I wanted to say that its really sad to see someone who is intelligent and can clearly see what is good for our country on the one hand, and on the other hand fall right into the stereotype that the tea party is just a bunch of Obama hating racists.