considering that i just shot for SCORE in july and i weigh approx 120 lbs.. tis A FLAT OUT LIE that ive got any STD or am HIV pos .. i was however recovering from my last round of chemo i had to undergo as a precaution in case i wasnt in remission still... too bad sum asswipes like to make personal assessments on appearance while hiding behind a computer generated avatar instead of actual pix of themselves or we could enjoy taking potshots at how they look as well eh? for the record ive had OVER A DOZEN NEGATIVE AIM TESTS IN LAST TWO YEARS.. i get tested every chance i can.. and i DO NOT engage in unsafe sex... ive got one guy in my personal life who gets tested WITH ME.. we do not fuck around with bareback sex with anyone else... so ill put my tests up against anyone's any day of the week as being 100% CLEAN AND SAFE.. and last time i checked smoking pot with a medical marijuana permit is LEGAL.. tis the only substance i put in any pipe near me lol... oh and ive got my verified documents to back me up.. here and in any court of law so STFU bout shit none of you could possibly prove at all

to TONY... thanks for making sure i could post my rebuttal to these buttwipes lol.. hugs & kisses to ya babes
DD