Quote:

Janine looks like a supermodel without makeup any day of the week compared to Sandra without makeup. Have you seen pictures of Sandra without her makeup??

My mother also asked me recently after watching an award show what the hell happened to Sandra's face. At least Janine had the sense to not fuck up her face with plastic surgery and botox the way Sandra has.

I am sorry Avalon, but there are universal constants in this life: gravity, the speed of light, mortality, absolute zero, and Janine being ugly.

While you are entitled to your opinion that she is attractive, she is not. It only means that you find ugly women attractive. Some men like fat women, that does not mean that fat women are beautiful, it only means that some men like fat chicks. Some people are attracted to Janine, it does not mean she is beautiful, it only means that some people find ugly women attractive.

As I said, there are absolutes in this world and it has been my curse to be the final arbiter and judge of feminine beauty. My judgments are factually & objectively correct and unassailable by petty assertions such as individual opinions or emotions. It is what it is.

It is an absolute law of the universe that Sandra is good looking and Janine is ugly. The end.