Quote:

War Machine explains what's wrong with America today:

"I think that, eventually, I’m going to have to move out of the country because I don’t think I will be able to survive in the United States too much longer before going to jail…Because I don’t think there’s nothing wrong with beating somebody up. I think a lot of guys just need to get beat up. A lot of guys, they act like idiots when they’re out and they need to get beat up. I don’t think there’s nothing wrong with that. Unfortunately, in this country, when you beat somebody up, you get arrested, and it’s too hard for me to follow the rules, man. One day, hopefully, I can leave the country and live somewhere so I can be more free…In almost any other country you get into a fight, nothing happens. It’s not a big deal; it’s not like you are killing somebody. It shouldn’t be against the law to fight. Back in the day, in America, you could fight and nothing would happen. The cops came and break it up. There’s a lot of countries, I know for a fact, you get into a fight and nothing happens. They break it up and you go your separate way; it’s not a big deal. You know, sometimes people, they need to get beat up. That’s their fault for acting stupid. I think, definitely, they’ll be idiots in other countries, but if I beat them up, nothing happens."

I was telling a crony at work this sad tale. I was about half through when I realized it would be impossible to make up this, um, incident.

I vaguely remember War Machine!!!! (his name should have many exclamation points after it) from the Ultimate Fighter, but I just remember him as being an over confident mook who choked when his time came. I could be wrong, tho.

The whole idea of being an adult and getting in a fistfight is so outside of my reality. I can't even imagine getting in a fight today. I'm sure the fist time I got popped in the nose and my eyes started watering, I'd be all done.

War Machine!!!!...King of the Douchebags.

Barry