Quote:

To all of you who were at Glenn King's and Brooke Haven's birthday party, thank you for coming to my studio. I was too busy bartending and caring for the injured people that night, and I was not able to personally meet and greet all the guests.

Despite the drunken massacre that put several people in the hospital including my good friend Chris aka John Luxor, it was a really fun party... and we all continued to drink and be merry after the police and the paramedics left.

I just had to drive my buddy to the ER immediately after the party because his jaw was broken in 2 places.

To briefly describe what happened in a nutshell, it's like watching a bengal tiger go totally apeshit on a group of handicapped preschoolers.

On the bright side, my buddy Chris will be losing lots of weight, and he will probably enjoy being doped up on some really kickass meds for a while.

Will assault charges be filed? And since your friend will miss work/have medical bills, will there be civil litigation?
"I'll never forget the moment during the lovely Alyssa Allure's scene in 'American Bukkake' where the fellow got out of his wheel chair to ejaculate on her face. It was grotesque but had a certain frisson." -Sock