My first thoughts on whether this was a good contract:

1. Who was there contract girl before Teagan?

2. Why/how did she leave?

3. Where is she now?

If Teagan’s only value is as a hot ass and some ephemeral if intense fan interest then Teagan may regret it. Did the last girl get dumped solely because a younger babe hopped off the bus? That happens every month. Teagan is a poor performer and has little value there. Does anyone know how she handles show and other in-person P.R. responsibilities?

On the other hand I’ve heard from several sources Teagan is a bit of a flake, drinks/etc too much, is getting a fat head, and that all of the above seems to be getting worse. I.e., a high-school girl living in an adult world, getting way more attention than is good for her. How far is she from flame-out?

If Digital Playground manages her, getting her to be a decent performer and to be reliable, showing up for shoots on the right day of the week and that sort of thing, then it could be good for her. If they just want to use her for boxcovers while her looks hold out and she can still stand upright with minimal assistance then this might not be so good.