Quote:

" (based on my postings) that I NEVER got into this "business" to make money"
That's a good thing. Self-realization. At least you know where you stand.At least you used the word "Bad" in your name.
Bad face. Bad nose. Bad body. Bad attitude. Bad grammar. Bad pictures. Bad website. Bad earner.
How long have you not made money in this business?
Why did you post in the " Looking For Work " section then?

I started my business not to make money, either.(hmmmm)At least that's what I tell myself when I am in denial.

Yes, Retard, YOU are in "denial", of so many things. But the truth is, your relentless banter (endlessly trying to "prove" something - LOL!!!) kind of reminds me of that old nursery school song that completely fits you and your inane drivel.... "The wheels on the bus goes round and round, round and round..." You just don't realize when your being made fun of.

and now... the truth....

Retard makes no money in this business. At best, you are selling maybe 50 units a pop for $6.00 to IVD or General Video. The scenes your shooting, when you actually do shoot something and don't settle on buying someone else's content, (with your little Panasonic camera) cost you more to produce than you'll ever earn back, and now with DVD sales going away... You are left slumping your amature fluff over to VOD.

Feeling bitter, creampuff?

Maybe, with a little more effort behind the camera, you'd be making more than $0.20 a click on HOT MOVIES or AEBN.

Me, all I wanted was some "dick"... I never expected to be wasting time "talking" to one. Now, that said, look into the mirror and contemplate the remainder of your career in jizz (it REALLY is that bleak)... you make me sleepy and I'm done with you!