Quote:

Actually what pisses me off about the entire Brandon/Monsieur episode is not Brandon-attacking-Brandon - that's just bizarre - but rather Brandon relentlessly attacking Steve Holmes and "illegal alien whores".

It was the "illegal alien whores" bit that finally got me to conclude that Monsieur was going to have to be shown the door.

I now think that Monsieur was handled wrong. He should have been told months earlier to either lay out his complaint and have one big knife-fight or leave: having constant sniping going on was a cancer eating away at XXXPT, definitely poisoning the atmosphere for any other industry people considering joining.

That's largely what I'm trying to avoid here; endless sniping at Corina (with no stated reason) scaring off others from joining (or returning). Chickenmaster's pictures are funny and for all I know I might agree with his complaint(s) about Corina. But I want to avoid another Monsieur incident with dozens of unbased attacked only to find chickenmaster is one of Erik Everhard's people trying to get revenge. Do one full-scale knife-fight and move on - the world has too many worthy of such hate to waste it all on one person.

Naa, don't worry I'm not one of Erik's people. I'm leaving it alone now... I just corrected Corina for calling me chickenhead in my last post. As long as she doesn't attack me directly I'll leave it alone, and if she does... pode ir fuck se.

Attachments
40767-MonkeyFightClub_sm.jpg (25 downloads)