I mentioned that she loosely promised some pics with a cock in her ass. Maybe she alluded to it. It doesn't matter. Well, here it is:

@Ruby Knox
Quote:

Quote:

@Ruby Knox
Quote:

Quote:

It's getting boring in here. A loose promise by a whore to give some lame anal pic wasn't fulfilled. Whores lie. And get boring, too.

whoa whoa whoa . . . if you're referring to me, I didn't promise anything. I just told you all where you can find my anal pics and videos.

Well, whores seem to get confused also:

@Ruby Knox
Quote:

I wouldn't of entered this biz if I couldn't take the scrutiny. Considering the forum, everybody (so far) is really nice, in their own way. =-) Believe me, I'm the first to admit I'm not perfect, but thats why there are 1000s of girls in the industry. What floats your boat may sink another.

Sorry about the anal pics. Maybe in the near future. I have some G/G/A shoots lined up. One step at a time. baby steps to anal, baby steps to anal.

Hey, maybe even tomorrow?
I have a shoot with Courtney Page:

and I'll be sure to take a fansign picture for everybody here just so you know I'm real.

Going to get some chicken wings and I'll take that fansign pic and post it tonight.

btw, I also have a twitter page at http://Twitter.com/Ruby_knox (if anybody cares)

Peace out

And here:

@Ruby Knox
Quote:

Quote:

@Bug Whisperer
Quote:

I clicked on your link and there was some live webcam show with a really haggard looking bitch from where I live.

The same here. She didn't only look tired from a lack of sleep, too. Really fucked out. Drugs at the very least. The anal pictures thing gets a bit fishy. At first she tells people here that they're on her website. Then it's about G/G/A, which some don't consider real anal anyway, and "baby steps to anal".

no no no no, I have an anal vid and pics (B/G) on my site. I have a scene today (I'm at right now waiting for makeup) doing a G/G/A with Courtney Page. I don't have rights to these pics, but some companies let me use them. But they will be on the internet sometime soon. =-) Sorry for the confusion. and again, I'm sorry for the haggard girls on my webpage, it's all random who pops up on that window when I'm not logged in.

Come on now...

I don't see where I promised to post pics of a cock in my ass. Like I said before, I have anal pics and vid on my site, just as you have quoted me saying. Thanks