I have contributed to some other threads, and have read a lot more of them. Unfortunately and fortunately, I don't cause much drama, nor am the product of much drama so I don't have much to contribute. But I do get a kick out of the "shit list" forum. Not to mention, I've learned a lot about people surrounding my industry. Seems in order to contribute to a lot of these forums, you have to have a mental breakdown or a full fledged conniption and I haven't had either. But I promise, when I do, I will post on this forum. lol.

As for anal warts, maybe I'm immune Plus, I haven't shot with Sasha Grey (yet), but from reading this forum, probably won't be touching her sphincter. She can touch mine though.

Believe me, I've been looking for a few threads to interject my thoughts on, but haven't found anything I'm educated enough to respond to. I promise I will though.

I will admit, when I first came to this forum, I wanted to get my website out there, but now I am enjoying reading the woes of others in this industry and learning who and what not to do. You can never learn enough in this industry. + I always enjoy reading people's opinions.

And if you get some bad visuals from my surname, you can just call me Ruby. Or, maybe we can get Ryan to change his name . . . I had it first anyway. We can call him Ryan Koxx.

Peace out,

Ruby