Quote:

Quote:

I clicked on your link and there was some live webcam show with a really haggard looking bitch from where I live.

ha ha ha ha ha, that wasn't me!! LOL. Sorry about that. That window on my home page brings up live feeds of random girls. It's like a box of chocolates .
. . you know how that goes. I'll be on later tonight. Hopefully you don't think I'm haggard too. ha ha ha

They weren't saying it was you. They were commenting on the girl. Any chance you can get hotter cam girls that don't look like feral cats? That said, there used to be a kid in my chemistry class named Ferrell Katz. He was fat and his parents drove a VW hippie bus. Ok, just figured out that you figured out they meant the girl, not you.

Ruby, what's with the Hawaiian theme template and Kinko's fonts? It looks like kids' sheets used for young girl shoots. Can you ask your webmaster for something more you?