monica

Quote:

Once again, twisting the words. How does the term "you" refer to everyone on this board? In my reply "you" refers to who I'm addressing in this thread who acknowledged my reply and chose respond to me personally with negative insults.

That's all nice and well, but I didn't "twist" your words this time or any other time. You used "you" when addressing the "losers" (which is an insult as well); that means multiple people, which could or could not include me and/or others. You could have been more specific, yet you chose not to.
[Sidenote: Can you give me an example of a positive insult? And do you consider yourself a winner?]

Quote:

God forbid a woman talent non-anonymously dish out the same level of aggression that others dish out from the behind the safety of their anonymous guise.

That says more about the "talent" than it says about this board and its posters.

Quote:

And NO, I DON'T believe that people who hide in the closet matter.

Now it's people who hide in the closet (for whatever reason, which you don't know and don't ask) that don't matter. If those people don't matter, why do you choose to interact with them? That seems strange, to say the least. Do these people not matter to you personally or don't they matter in general?

Quote:

I suppose I don't consider myself anonymous, because my "guise" (if that's how one would like to define it) is developed.

What do you mean by a "developed guise"?

Quote:

After all, I'm already being accused of having "Nazi" like thinking via the Übermensch theory reference. Considering that I don't feel that God can be removed from the equation, that accusation isn't quite on point - may be close though...

I didn't "accuse" you of anything, let alone Nazi-like thinking. You made the connection between the Übermensch theory and Nazis, not me. (Twisting words?) I have no idea what equation you're talking about and what God might have to do with it. You're the one who talks about people that matter and people that don't matter. There's no God involved in that.