Quote:

Quote:

ed
Quote:

Quote:

I'd like to see Tia Ling naked after a labioplasty with a large Kimchi Jar over her head covering her face.

Nice ... care to post a photo of yourself so I can make comments ? I thought not

That's actually a shitty retort. Fiend isn't the one putting his big fake tits, ass, or roast beef twat on display in order to make money. If he was, he would be open for whatever praise, scorn, critisism or indifference that came his was.y ed

If you say so. I say it's because most of you fuckers that throw out your insults are probably butt ugly and couldn't get a girl friend to save your life, but to each his own opinion I suppose.

Sure dude, yes I said dude, you obviously know what you're talking about. That is a terrific attitude to have though, I'm sure it will help you sell your scenes. Keep fucking mopecock, I'm sure your suitcase pimp is happy with the Yen rolling in.

If I wanted to watch a darkie fuck over an asian, I'd find a youtube video of Awesome Kong V. Gail Kim. Or even something with JYD and Mr. Fuji.