Quote:

No, I wasn't kidding. And I don't know if assumptions have been made about you and/or your behaviour. Frankly, I don't care. I just pointed out that you make them a lot.
If you think you're entitled to make assumptions regarding other people, because some made assumptions regarding you, you position yourself as a very immature girl. Just saying.

That being said, you do get points for not liking Donny.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glad my attitude is giving you a laugh. Maybe you should recall that i'm not the one that started shouting insults. Simply came here to post. If someone throws an insult at me i'm pretty sure i'm aloud to throw one back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can write whatever you want.

Simply defending myself ... if you think that's immature ... well , maybe you should talk to the ones that initiated the insults. lol .... thanks for the points regarding Donny ... but actually I know very few people that do like him.

Two Wongs dont make a Lite