Quote:

Quote:

I admire your confidence. Contrary to popular belief, I am a girl. I'm scared of anal and don't really like to be touched. It irks me out, mostly. I do fuck, aside from that. NO.

What about boob jobs? Do they hurt? Did you gets yours through the belly button?

You know what .... i actually hated anal at first ! After a few times, though of mostly doing it to please my bf at the time, i started to like it alot ! then more fantasies grew from there ... lol !

As far as the boob job goes, when I first had it done it was an excellent job ! Looked perfect ! They went in thru the armpit. However, What most of the jackasses that post about my boob job looking bad , well, thats from child birth ... lol ... need to get them redone. Anyway, after i had them done it was painful for a while, mostly just very very tender, but after a couple weeks things were pretty normal again.

I think your boobs look fantasticb Tia!!! And I love how you do lots of anal and more extreme sex scenes - you are awesome to watch!