"Sophia Lynn is worthless and I truly do hope she is dead in a gutter somewhere... She is a crack head and a dumb whore. I can only hope if she is dead that some Nigger raped her first."

"I will continue to talk shit on the bitch.. Everyone allready knows Sophia is a crack whore and no one wants to work with the HIV infected cunt."

"Robbye Bentley is not only a fucking idiot she is a worthless fucking cunt.. I hope we find her dead in a gutter somday [...] LOL I hope you get fucked in the ass by a big fat nigger.."

steve's legacy of hate and vitriol makes his new role as victim a tough sell. recurring themes of girls ending up dead in a gutter, alleging HIV, racial slurs - and considering his sis is married to an african-american, it's disappointing.

you have to love that not even all the world's heroin and crushed oxycontin coarsing through Sophia's veins could suppress a gag reflex when Cap Save-A-Ho asked for sex after lending her a few bucks. i forget the name of the movie where the awkward guy asks the hot chick out, she starts laughing and he kills her. stevie just lacked the spine and competence to pull it off.

to think he's actually surprised the only girls that get within 100 yards are the hopelessly chemically-dependent - the ones whose brains and vision are so scrambled they mistake this genetic error for human until the chems wear off and he turns back to a pumpkin at midnight.