Quote:

In all fairness you are blasting steve aka jet tits or what ever your calling him.. But he only posted her info up here after she posted his info up on her myspace first.. He would not of posted anything if not for that.. I think both of these jack asses need to get a grip and get a life. He is in the wrong for not paying her.. She is in the wrong for going about this the way she is.. if she wanted to get any money out of him I dont this is the way to do it.. Now people might bash me for what im saying. I just think cj and jettits are both retards.Its like this jettits will never work in this industry ever again after all of this and CJ is still new and hot so she has nothing to worrie about.. The only thing she needs to do is move on and stay drama free cause no producer wants to deal with drama.. Anyways I Dont normally respond to threads but I just thought this one was to wierd not to..

Quote:

I love this thread. And I love this place xpt for so many reasons. IIRC, Jet Tits showed up here first, calling her a hooker and posting her real name and address. C.J. shows up and tells her side of the story, and he immediately goes into bitch mode. People talk a lot of shit about being "mean" to whores here, but this is a great example of our little community siding with and even rallying around a pw to embarrass this cheap skeezball small-dick scam artist. He had it coming, and fails to mention how he posted her personal info first. RIP Steven "Jet Tits" Koch. I hope those other girls come forward as well.

[/quote

I will repeat for the tenth time- his information is not PRIVATE. He chose to submit it in a area of a well know adult publication to lure girls into this. If he never wanted it out, he shouldn't have done so. As far as drama, I hate it. That is why you will not see me posting on other threads. I told Gia this when she told me to hang around. Quite frankly, I do not have time for such childish non-sense. I am only on here to get the story out so it doesn't EVER happen to another girl again. That is the only reason I ever went about it THIS way. Please tell me, how should I have gone about it? Just let a fucking waste of space, rapist, scam artist go along life all hunky dory? I do not think so. I am waiting on the girls to give me permission to post the emails they sent me about him ripping them off. The one is willing to show up in court with me. I will encourage her to get on her and post as well.