Imagine the scenario of his mother being harassed, in the unlikely event that it is true. How does she bring it up to him? I think maybe like this:

Mom: Stevie....STEVIE!! Put down the ninja sword and take your Snake Eyes mask off, we need to talk.

Douche: Alright Mom

Mom: Now Stevie, when I was taking the groceries out of the car this afternoon, a man approached me.

Douche: DID YOU GET ME CHEESIE POOFS??!!

Mom: Not now Stevie, this is serious. This man said you video taped his friend...DOING THINGS, Stevie.

Douche: I video lots of people Mom. Last week Panzer and I shot an awesome skit of Cobra Commander and Tony Stewart battling to be the Supreme Chancellor of Coolness. Where'd you put them Cheesie Poofs?

Mom: No Stevie, this guy said you video taped his friend, and I quote "Sucking that fat pigs minuscule dick". And that you didn't pay.

Douche: <Aw shit>

Mom: Now Steven, we had that discussion last year and...

Douche: Mom I AM STRAIGHT!

Mom: Well what is this about! I had your niece in the car, what if he took her for ransom until you paid. I understand you paying for sex. I know you are grotesque, but I blame that on me for getting High and drunk and inviting the Denver Broncos up to my hotel room. But there is no reason to rip the girls off.

Douche: I wasn't planning to rip her off, but she stepped on my GI JOE hovercraft and broke the lever for the depth charges. YOU KNOW WHAT THEY GO FOR ON E BAY??

Mom: <I should have taken abortion money over child support> I don't care, Stevie. You are going to have to make amends and give this girl what you agreed to pay her. Even if you have to sell your Zartan Real Doll to get the $$.

Douche: But MooOOOooom.

Mom: That's final young man! Now get over here and count the moles on my back, I think a new ones coming in...