Thanks Jeff. People can keep posting how dumb I am for letting myself get into such a situation. How much of a whore I am, how naive I was, how ugly I am ect. Hardly any one who reads this knows me personally to know what kind of other jobs I have had or have, that I did indeed graduated school ect. I expected to get all that stupid shit when I posted. I know how cruel people can be. But it doesn't matter to me. All that matters is stopping this asshole from preying on others girls. I admit I let myself into a bad situation. But in four years of shooting, this is the first person who actually ripped me off. So going off of those odds, I didn't expect it to happen. I have shot for a lot of guys who claim to be content providers and they turned out to be fine. Only takes one asshole to ruin things. Thank you to all the people who have seen my side, regardless of how dumb you think I am. Dumb is the girls who didn't report Steve in the past. The ones who let him get away with this type of behavior because they believed people when they told them they couldn't do anything about it. Well guess what... I am not as dumb as some girls in this business. And BTW he does have a past criminal record. Something about throwing battery acid on someone and some other violent acts. I am sure the judge will not take his record lightly.