Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

ieI applaud you LTS. you are unapologetic human garbage. You are also one of the more pathetic fat fucks I've encountered on a messae board.

I say bravo for your ability to realize that you had no chance whatsoever of scoring with any chick, let alone a non-yedi.

I say 'Woohoo!' to your ability to basically rape a naive chick with your thumb-toe dick and brag about it online like a true piece of shit. Also, a 'Right on! for being a stalker and putting her personal indfo online to expose her to your fellow stalkers. She didn't rip you off. Her only mistake from what I heard was being a little on the dumbish side, whoich she's owned up to. BE a man, pay your bills and eat a carrot, you fat fuck. Oh, and put your fucking shirt on. In fact, wear 2 tubby ie

dude you dont even know me.. you are talking shit and its funny.. anyways this is the last responce I will make on here.. This is a waist of my time.. If she wants she can take me to small claims court. I will win.. I also have contacted the police about this cunt. I think its funny that people come on here and talk shit about things they dont know and I think she is funny cause she is a complete retard.. I was willing to pay her but after her threats she can suck a nigger cock.

Like English class?

I think he went to the same school as Donny Long ?