Quote:

Quote:

ieI applaud you LTS. you are unapologetic human garbage. You are also one of the more pathetic fat fucks I've encountered on a messae board.

I say bravo for your ability to realize that you had no chance whatsoever of scoring with any chick, let alone a non-yedi.

I say 'Woohoo!' to your ability to basically rape a naive chick with your thumb-toe dick and brag about it online like a true piece of shit. Also, a 'Right on! for being a stalker and putting her personal indfo online to expose her to your fellow stalkers. She didn't rip you off. Her only mistake from what I heard was being a little on the dumbish side, whoich she's owned up to. BE a man, pay your bills and eat a carrot, you fat fuck. Oh, and put your fucking shirt on. In fact, wear 2 tubby ie

dude you dont even know me.. you are talking shit and its funny.. anyways this is the last responce I will make on here.. This is a waist of my time.. If she wants she can take me to small claims court. I will win.. I also have contacted the police about this cunt. I think its funny that people come on here and talk shit about things they dont know and I think she is funny cause she is a complete retard.. I was willing to pay her but after her threats she can suck a nigger cock.

FUCK YOU DOUCHE BAG. You can't spell for shit and your point is not valid. You owe the girl money, you need to pay up! End of discussion. So PAY UP NOW Steven Koch of Riverside, CA.

PS: She'd be probably better of sucking a 'nigger cock' than getting anywhere near you disgusting, fat body and ugly face. You are a disgrace of our race. Pay the girl and go hang yourself!!! PAY UP Steven Koch of Riverside, CA!!! PAY UP you racist douche bag!!!