Phoenix Marie posted this on NA forums earlier today:

Quote:

Sorry I have been distant... on all Forums and everything.... dealing w/ my breakup a lot differently than before... I have my new Loft yes photos to follow soon... lots of family time this past weekend... sucks when they are helping you move on the Holidays!! (Family=Free Labor lol)
I have had a lot of things to be happy about... From my AVN noms to seeing my amazing family! I feel like I'm in a weird place... Part of me is like fuck ya Now Marizzle is back and ready to take over while the other part is still feeling fucked up to lose someone I love... you know I figured it out... when a break up happens it's harder to deal w/ than a death... death they are gone... but with break ups you get to witness their continuing momentum in life! Crazy... N-e-ways
I love ya guys and I hope to be back on Live or even shooting another scene for NA whenever they want it! Hope your holidays filled you with Joy! Lots of Love