Quote:

Eric, you have some nerve using the stalker tags. Oh, any thoughts as to Bree moving? Did your stalking her have anything to do with it?

That was the point, dick breath. So, who's AltID are you?

No, I only heard through the grapevine that she was building her new house finally, don't quite care either. Granted, it was interesting that allegedly it wasn't with Chris Carter, whom she's allegedly no longer seeing (after 3 years?). Two points for baiting, though. If stalking were the legal definition of it, it's a possibility, but there isn't a court in the land that's even charged me, let alone convicted me of that. If someone is THAT simple to attempt the sale of their house in this economy & build anew out of contempt for another person - so be it. The same conversation @ a local nightclub mentioned that she got serious with one of the two local gun-toting wiggers (engaged to Ladiesman?) we poked fun at earlier this year, so maybe she's growing up & looking out for their future - good for her. A house that SHE'LL build & neither of them will be able to afford the taxes on - priceless. All one can hope for next is one of these Flava Flav wanna-be's knocking her up , and the baby daddy pulls an "Exit, stage right" right out the door like her daddy did. I think it's all rubbish honestly, she's probably playing this tool like a violin (well, like she did me) and she's still with Chris from Foxxx.

Otherwise, I haven't the slightest reason for her relocation. She was unhappy with her house when we hooked up, citing that she wanted something bigger (mind you, she's the only person living in a 2000sqft. home now). Maybe some other real weirdos came out of the woodwork & sought her out. Hey, it could have been ALOT worse than I ever treated her, that was the message. Do I care? Nope. I haven't been to her home since December 31, long before our civil hearing; and only to that side of town once otherwise - a visit to the Steel Dynamics HQ in an effort to so some industrial photography at their Columbia City mill.

Of course, as always, feel free to believe what you want really. It doesn't change a thing to those toolbags that are willing to believe their own precast drivil about me, making it easy for them to toss around the word stalker, and act as if I had some huge impact on her life. If it can be proven, great, haul me off now. Otherwise, it's all in your head. Seriously, grow the fuck up. Most of my ramblings earlier this year were during a period where I was depressed & turned to alcohol on a daily basis, and if the population here is that limpdicked to poke fun at the situation, the cowardess is your own. YOU, sir, are a complete worthless dick. The law has agreed with me on two occasions now, thankfully, so your stank opinion isn't worth the corn-riddled shit I took last night before bedtime. My life hasn't taken a single turn for the worse as a result of being called such, and if anything, the local life who knows her is well aware of how she operates - so her words go forgotten like the whore who cried wolf, and we both go on with our lives, because I'm not moving. I like it here, it's cheap & traffic is nonexistant. I will build a house of my own in 3-4 years. I have little time for her, the same time she put forth when we were hooking up, but obviously not quite as much as newbs like you have to point fingers at people you don't even know.