Quote:

No, you fucking tard. I've been with quite a few chicks, many of which are the same. "Provide for me" is about the only thing that isn't said, but most often implied. Rachel is the only girl I've SLEPT with, so please don't comingle your ever-knowing book of XPT facts & don't quit your day job, primate.

ohh my bad, I thought you said bree took your virginity ( ) and that it was like a year ago and I figured with your winning personality and your general attitude towards women that it wasn't a number that had grown.

Quote:

I don't recall saying that men "were better with money" at all, I said they don't go spending on useless material shit as often. Most of my debt was incurred because I lost my job nearly 4 years ago, and had some bad investments at the time, in addition to drinking like a fish. I've been working to pay them off over time, so save your worthless speculation for someone who'll listen.

So wasting money on bags a clothes is bad but making bad investments (stocks in the midst of a recession?) and beer is better? Hey at least bree can sell her bags and clothes on ebay