Quote:

WOW, Miss Marie has taken it to a new level, she sent a mass email to people in the industry with the title "and i'm the circus freak?" and then just this image in it, It was passed on to me by one of the people lucky enough to recieve it, I'm sure its already got back to christian, where is it going to go now?

This is precisely why it's so fun to pick on Christian. Here's a guy who will gladly pass judgment on everyone who crosses his path with regard to their sexual proclivities.

How does a conversation with Phoenix go down?

C: I can't believe you put a champagne bottle up your ass at the behest of my arch nemesis Keiran.

P: I can't believe you let a man with a boob job fuck you in the ass bareback, and had me watch.

C: That's not the same. I went to college.

P: And then there was the time when you ran around wearing a diaper before that geriatric whore fucked you in the ass. And you criticize me for the things I do for a buck?

C: You're just a circus freak who doesn't understand my advanced sexuality. I love everyone (except for the Donkey, Keiran, all those bitches who put me on their "no list" because I continue to have indiscriminate homosexual encounters, and of course everyone at Brazzers.) Maybe if you weren't so dumb and went to college like I did, you understand that I can show my love to my fellow man, in the same way that I show it to women.

P: So what does your dad think of your chosen profession?

C: Don't you talk about my father!!! I hate my father. He wasted his entire career in the military. He spent every single day surrounded by young men who were in shape, with sweat glistening on their ripped muscles and he never reached out to any of them. He never caressed them. He never silently placed his hand on their lower back and gave a gentle rub to let them know they could rely on him. (Christian lets out a sob at this point.)

P: Christian, do you know what turns women on?

C: I TURN WOMEN ON!!! My sexual prowess earned me the name "Max Diesel!"

P: Actually, I think plowing tranny ass earned you that name.

C: You're so dumb Phoenix. It's spelled "plough." If you went to college like I did, you would know the proper English spelling. Everything British is perfect. Especially my pimp's cock.

P: Fuck you and your British fetish you snaggle-toothed fag. "Plow" is known as an "Americanism" and is considered acceptable spelling. It's sort of like "tire" and "tyre."

C: (rolling his eyes in disgust) That's so American of you. This is why it can't work between us. You don't want to be British like I do.

P: Is that what you really think?

C: That is what I know, and I know everything because I went to college.

P: Well know this. I've got to run some errands before I head out of town. You see, I'm booked up this week. But maybe you could see if Laura has some yard work or other chores you could do around her house since you've got so much free time these days.

C: You only get hired because you're a circus freak. I bet you fuck guys off camera. You're such a rank amateur. If you were a professional like me, you wouldn't do that and people would respect you.

P: I've got to go now.

C: