Quote:

please explain why you think that bro.

First off, I'm not your bro. None of my friends hide behind their sexuality. Straight, married, kids, etc. No confusion in their lives. But, I digress...

Quote:

For starters, you are are unable to shut your stupid fucking mouth when other douche bags in the industry talk shit about you. This makes you the white trash equivalent of a nigger who keeps it real.

Unlike other cross-over queers, you wear your disgraces on your sleeve like a badge of honor. Look at Talon, he's no less of a fag. But he had the good sense to get some shitty plastic surgery and changed his name as a way to prevent his unsavory past from creeping back up to haunt him. But not you. You practically brag about all of the tranny cocks you've sucked over the course of your controversial career. And not only that, but you still do the occasional scene.

If you and your white trash girlfriend are making as much money as you claim, why can't either of you get your fucked up teeth fixed? Is that why you like the British so much?

Then there's the real issue with your girlfriend. Perhaps you should be commended for seeing a side of Phoenix that the rest of us aren't privy to. But this is XPT. And the reality is that she's a shot out whore who shoves champagne bottles up her ass while taking a breather from getting gang banged by a bunch shiftless losers who she knows you hate. That's who your girlfriend really is. There is no facade she puts up for the camera. Not when champagne bottles and assholes enter the equation. Doesn't it make you feel like an asshole to tell her you love her? And then you sit there slack jawed with a group of your friends as your newest arch nemesis )since the donkey) orders her to shove a champagne bottle up her ass? An order she happily obeys.

The icing on the cake is your criticism of guys like Keiran who fuck whores off camera. Did you forget what kind of people you associate with? Did you forget the previous paragraph where I mentioned your girlfriend shoving a bottle up her ass? If she, along with most of the other whores in this business will do that on camera, why on Earth would you think they would have some degree of self restraint when the cameras aren't rolling? Is there some unspoken code of whore ethics they're violating by fucking off camera? Or is there an issue of jealousy rearing its ugly head? You, with your college degree only get to fuck when someone pays a whore to do it, and yet these other guys get to fuck the hired help for free.

You lack common sense because you still haven't realized that you're in a world where your education means nothing.

This right here explains it better than I ever could why you have no common sense, Christian. I don't have the attention span to think about you outside of this forum. The only time a thought of you crosses my mind is when I read the stupid shit you do is posted. I get a good laugh seeing you struggle with explanations. I don't know why but this is what I envision when you start trying to explain yourself:

Stupidity not bashful