That's actually pretty on point, Charin. One of my best friends was raised Catholic and just got so tired of the baloney and hypocrisy her rejected the whole package.. Him having a kid (and the soon-to-be passing of his old man) have kind of pushed him towards (kinda) deism. I understand it, I may just not always agree,,,

Quote:

I read about an archeological dig in Italy where they excavated a trash heap behind an ancient Roman brothel. They found many skeletons of infants that had knife wounds in their skulls. Apparently the whores would just have the kids, kill them, and throw the bodies onto the trash heap so they could get back to work. Bad birth control methods, I guess. Atheist wisdom tells us they are just reducing the amount of unwanted children from an already over populated area in other words good for the whole of society and acceptable. Does anyone here believe these were appalling acts, if so, why?

Attachments
429447-DoubleFacepalmRickerPicard.jpg (6 downloads)

Edited by tattypatty (08/05/09 09:37 AM)
"I'll never forget the moment during the lovely Alyssa Allure's scene in 'American Bukkake' where the fellow got out of his wheel chair to ejaculate on her face. It was grotesque but had a certain frisson." -Sock