Quote:

i shot Tanner Mayes yesterday and she was fucking awesome. She showed up an hour early and patiently waited for the first scene to end. She was polite and quiet and in a great mood. Her warbrobe was close to correct (I had to put her in different shoes) and was very respectable to me and my crew.

She did a great scene and nailed the dialogue as well.

I was very very impressed with her and I hope to book her again soon. She is fantastic.

If you had to ask me why this girl has a bad rap, I would say that when a director doesn't take control of his own set, there are going to be problems. I gave Tanner specific instructions and had her doing something the entire time she was there. Just my two cents. Carry on.

well of course she was nothing by a pleasure to work with, her mood depends on what is in her system or what her system is crying out for, let me remind you that charles manson once used to go clothes shopping and to beach boy concerts and was nothing but a perfect gentleman. Tanner is much like Charlie in that when shes good she is fine but when shes bad, hide all sharp objects.