Quote:

Quote:

nice you store my emails ...

I know you may be new to technology but with gmail you have about 7349 MB. so you don't really have to delete ANYTHING. I was searching for something and came about that lil timely tid bit.

Quote:

but i never stored your asking me to interview for your "stars"...

mother fucker you can barely string a sentence together without scotch tape. Why would I let you talk to any of my stars. Short of having to do it with a Speak & Spell it's never going to pan out.

Doesn't matter anyway, your "Blog" went down faster than your aunt Cecelia during the "donkey dance". Talk all the shit you want you incompetent. My jankity blog has been up 5 years, you couldn't do a weekend.

Quote:

(and is funny how you get pissed off and have to look old things to "own" me )

How am I "pissed off"? Christ this board is turning into a bunch of pussies. faux "meltdowns" and pseudo "owned"s aside, that retort qualifies as "pissed off"? and BTW I don't need to "own" you, spritle does that you fucking monkey.

Quote:

then sold the dvd on ebay (yes i made a panzer)

bravo. (claps) you fed the family for another week. send stormy a thank you note you fucking ingrate.

...well you have to find things for years ago for a shitty comeback and flamboyant rants... very nice PR you are

Its very nice how a gay native American Indian is trying to make fun about a spic (in the minorities and third world people scale you are under me ) ...that looks more normal from a white american but from you??? common! go back to your reservation your mom is on her Tipi waiting you with Wild Rice for feed your sloppy body (its so funny how you talk about fat guys when you are getting more sloppy everyday day )and your drunk brothers waiting to give your ass fuck session of the week