Quote:

Barry, if you guys didn't want me here, you'd quit talking about me and you all know it. Wanna get rid of me, stop making threads on me.

Use of condoms minimizes the risk as far as you can go. The only way to be 100% safe is to be sex free.

Trust me, Big Des. No one wants to get rid of you. Your pathetic attempts at...at...at whatever it is you're pathetically attempting sends us all into fits of laughter. For someone like me, a self- loathing chap, you're a reminder that there are people out there who are bigger losers than me. That there are people who make much much worse choices. You're a delusional twat. And I don't throw that word around casually. I truly believe you are diagnosable. For me, the fact that you are so far into denial about needing help makes you a target. You get behind the keyboard, after Ellie has toddled off down the hall with a trucker of course, and you throw out the wackiest shit imaginable. And when we think we've heard it all, you throw out something even crazier. This silliness about you being some HIV expert is fantastic. But then you do this announcement throught Lubben about 'retiring". And you've upped the ante even further. Face it, Desi. You are the best thing that's happened to this forum. I don't mean that in a good way, either. Please, please don't leave.

Oh, by the way, abstaining the 100% way to avoid HIV. You could abstain from sex, yet still shoot smack with fags. Stupid cunt. Such a fucking expert.

Waiting for my day,

Barry