Quote:

Quote:

No. Got plenty, since I rarely take it. Just ran out of patience with stupid scum like WCD. I'll bet he has a nosebleed every 28 days or so. Pussy face makes cheap shots at people who call out racist hate speech made by the willfully ignorant. These scum have no defense for their garbage.

call youe AA sponsor now. i don't want to be responsible for you falling off the wagon. it would end up costing taxpayers

Thanks for proving my point.

All that was necessary. I'll take it a priori folks who are not stupid, or pretending to be stupid because it seems to feel good to them, can see the stupid. That I don't need to keep pointing it out.

I guess XPT must be one of the few places on the - wait - anywhere these scum can spew their garbage and actually get decent human beings to interact with them. Well, decent human beings tire of looking at garbage.

I'll leave you basically alone now, or try to. But, if you have used the word n-----, or spewed racial hatred, I will certainly tell you in any discussions I have, that your opinion has been rendered insignificant by your willful ignorance and stupidity.

Time to do something better. I guess. But, calling out bigots is a fine thing, I'm proud of myself. I go play with radio innards now. Continue with your lame personal attacks because your spewing of racial hatred is indefensible.

-Chuck, Vegetarian fanboy