This one:

Quote:

Thanks again for for making this so easy. I don't even have to be intelligent to engage you,just not being as stupid as you is enough.Kinda like cruise control. You are partly correct, yes I have been with beautiful women and some that were not as attractive to me as others but race was not a factor in that at all. Chemistry either happens or it doesn't and beauty is in the eye of the beholder,any third grader knows that.Let's pretend that there is some standard of beauty,would you have me believe YOU are the one who set it???
Dude you don't look like you been laid enough times to decide who ANYONE else should be ashamed to be with.
Your flawed logic? totally ignores the fact that a white woman that chooses to enter into an interracial relationship does so leaving her self open to the criticisms of all the idiots like you when she could have gone an easier route.
If you don't know that a lot of the women you refer to in this thread could have had ANY man that they wanted then you are beyond any help. Know that makes this whole thread a little fantasy exercise that you must use between your pitiful bouts of masturbation and jealousy.
Just so you know Charlotte and I had one of the one of the most wonderful afternoons that I had in my whole career.Outdoors,the weather was incredible and from her make-up and all through the scene we cuddled and talked. We even hung out for a while afterwards.I still have her number.