Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett have tied the knot.
The former 'Girls Next Door' star married the Phildelphia Eagles wide receiver at a ceremony where she used to live -- the Playboy Mansion .

Wilkinson walked down the aisle wearing more $100,000 worth of jewelry. The 300 guests included Playboy founder and Kendra's ex-boyfriend Hugh Hefner, as well as Bridget Marquardt and Holly Madison, who were in the bridal party.
"She was beaming," an eyewitness said.
Hefner, who allowed his home to host the wedding, told E! what he thought about the ceremony. "I could not be more delighted. This is one of the happiest days in one of the happiest places on earth," he said.
Madison talked of her former co-star and roommate as well. "She looked like a princess," Holly told PEOPLE.
Of the wedding dress, Holly continued, "It was a princess dress, which was fitting. It was really pretty and she looked gorgeous."
"It was a beautiful setting for a wedding," Madison added of the Playboy mansion.
At the reception, Wilkinson and Baskett danced their first dance to George Strait's 'I Cross My Heart.'
The reality TV personality, who now has her own hit show called 'Kendra,' is expecting the couple's first child on Christmas Day.