Quote:

It's hilarious that you think that fool Friedman is not a lefty. His "world is flat" BS is an analogy for lowering evil America and raising up noble 3rd and 4th world nations so we're all more equal. How would the Jew have us accomplish this? Well, America needs to start surrendering economic sovereignty to global institutions. Peachy! And how would the Jew justify this to the idiot masses? By using bullshit global warming rhetoric. I bet Friedman is so happy about shit Odumba is pulling that he's got a fondue going in his panties 24/7.

If you ever wonder why people think you are an idiot go back to this post, it proves your ignorance. Friedman's positions in the World is Flat are all about free markets and expanding opportunity for business. He makes the argument that labor intensive industries are better able to run in poor countries with cheaper labor to keep costs down. He believes that innovation can be created by the savings into industries better suited for the 21st century. Those industries will need a more educated and adaptable work force which is what American can provide. Therefore America will have higher paid, better educated workforce while the rest of the world tries to catch up.

Of course you are ignorant to this because you never read the book.

Would you like me to educate you some more? I can even give you another fake degree like your mythical college education.