Hey Duke,

I am definately a member and have not had much response from support/Kiana. Please let me know which mail address I should contact you on with my membership details.

Thanks

Quote:

Answer. It boils down to this. We are still shooting, alot actually. The recycled updates started as a data base error and were being repopulated. Then, we said, wow, this could give us our much needed vacation. So we took it. ANd took another, and another. so RELAX. We are still updating, just not the tours so, only the members get the goods. It just shows how many lying sack of shits there are saying "ohh im a memeber" yea and im the fucking pope. We've been at this for 7 years without 1 day off. Give us some wiggle room.
Things are A-OK. Updates are resuming and real members know that. For you "alegged members" pull out a cc.
Asd far as the streaming, you have to undertand, this is not download to own. There is no such thing. Sure we will release the downloads. But as al bundy says, "In Due Time."
I am not MIA, I read this board everyday. common guys, give an overworked crew a break for a summer. Jeez, TV does it.
We are back in the saddle. But remember.. we are done doing samples of new girls and updating tours. You will see dates, not even names. We have over 150 girls deep on our tours. NAme 1 other site that does that.
I value my members EXTREMLY. BUT, do not come at me unless you are a member, or a past member. I am tired of answering silly questions from people who want to buy my shoes or keep asking me over and over for a service i do not provide.
If you are a member, simply send me your credentials in an email and you WILL be answered. If you are a prospective customer, you will be answered too but on topic, and with support questions only. DOnt ask me where I find my girls and how much i pay them. Just enjoy the content and let your imagination do the rest.
Duke