Quote:

I don't recall which girl ,but he was face fucking one chick ,and nutted right down her throat. She didn't even realize it, cause he was deep in there.

lolll, i'd say : well you know big Red, with all that puke, and all the fuckin' burritos and grits they've been eating before , i think that Bootleg just wanted to be kind with her...he cumed in her mouth to hydratate all that dry food !

You can call it : the Chief Toping ! hahahahaha ! just like in Hagen Daas when you order some chocolate toping lolllllllll

here is an idea of dialogue :

Bootleg "Oooooh, that girl doesn't puke that much Big Red ! Must be her food is too dry ! listen girl, didn't you have seen all the nutrition ads that say you must not eat dry thing ? so i'm gonna help you, OPEN !" so he face fucks her and cums right in her mouth and says "ok, so now you got some high protein sauce for your burritos !"

And Big Red would say : "Hey Girl, don't forget that i'm also here ! but i'm gonna give you some Yellow Light Sauce, otherwise the recipe won't be completed ! " so as he's still hard he pisses in her mouth and face

wouldn't it be great ??