WIllie, my hockey team was from my lifetime only. That disqualifies Richard and Sawchuk. Tony Twist should be on your fighting team. His mother was once thrown out of a game for slugging another fan who called her son a goon in the stands.

Blahh I'll give you Gwynn. That was an oversight on my behalf. Riviera is the most overrated closer in baseball history. The only reason everyone sucks his nuts is because he has spent his entire career as a Yankee when his entire team has pretty much been an all star team. Put him in a Milwaukee Brewer or Pittsburgh Pirate uniform for his career and no one would ever have heard of him.

Schmidt struck out too much for my taste. He had 12 seasons where he struck out 100 times or more and led the league in strikeouts four times. Brett struck out 908 times in 21 seasons, that is an average of 43 a year. Schmidt had over twice as many strikeouts in his career despite playing three less seasons and 2000 less at-bats. I'll also take Brett's career .305 average over Schmidt's career .267 average.