Quote:

Dean Wormer, I am going to give you credit for being smart enough to be able to decipher basic sentence tenses. Here is what Janet said about me....

Coda: I will not be dragged into a pissing contest with you, Christian. This post is simply a factual response to your utterly ludicrous and wholly false accusation. The truth is that I had no "beef" with you at all. I just don't work with known tranny-fuckers, and I don't do bondage. That's it. No more, no less. And the bottom line is that no matter what you think about that, it just doesn't matter. This is, quite simply, not ABOUT you. And that is all I have to say on the matter. You could have emailed or spoken with me directly, but instead you chose your usual approach of going out on forums and starting yet another slander campaign against yet another person. The problem is, people who know you don't buy it. Surely a man of your self-proclaimed intellect can grasp the simplicity and clarity of this situation. You should be ashamed of yourself but I have the feeling that, instead, you are going to get even nastier still. Just be aware of the fact that I will not respond. I'm over it. If you're not, well, that is your problem and I'm genuinely sorry that you feel it necessary to make it one for yourself.

please tell me where she said the word currently or recently or anything connected to fucking time. Unless you are seeing something I am not, then shut the fuck up.

Listen baldy, the point I have been trying to make, in several different threads here and elsewhere, is if you stop making the tranny/gay stuff maybe you'll be taken off of a few "no" lists. But then again if that happened you wouldn't have as much to complain about.
It was a wonderful community with some very enjoyable members. But the vast majority were like German housewives circa 1943 prenteding that horrib;le smell wafting through their open windowsd was just the neighbors having a cookout..--Windsock