Quote:

What I find funny about Janet (actually Steve) calling me a Trannyfucker now is that Steve and Janet play with our boy TJ Cummings off camera all the time.

In a forum that is chock-full of false accusations, wild assumptions and flat-out lies aimed at anyone who posts anything at all, the sheer tenacity of those who post the B.S. never fails to amaze me.

Fact 1. Steve and I met TJ once and ONLY once, for a single scene for my site that has never been released, which is something TJ himself will verify. He keeps trying to get back together, and we keep telling him no, over and over again.

Fact 2. I found out about TJ's tranny past ("past" being the operative word here) the same day that I found out about Christian's tranny past and present (with "present" being the operative word).

Fact 3. TJ is on my no-list for the same reason Christian is...and, in fact, was put on it the exact same day. And funny enough, I turned down a pro scene with TJ just 2 days after the one I turned down with Christian...which TJ will also verify himself.

You boys and your "truths" are truly amusing. Don't get me wrong, though...I won't deny your "right" to make yourselves miserable. If that is what gets you off...by all means, go for it. But if you think you're actually affecting reality in any way - more specifically, if you think you will, can or should change me or my ways on any conceivable level - then you are deluded beyond belief. I understand that you admire yourselves and each other for all the juvenile crap you post...but what it the point of it, if it only makes Steve and I laugh?

Then again, everyone needs a good laugh now and then, so please don't stop. Clearly, spending inordinate amounts of time checking this forum 5-7 days a week to see who is posting what so that you can post something "funny" in response to it is a huge part of your lives, and I would not want to deprive you of a life.

Again, keep it up...I implore you. I will likewise keep checking in once a week or so for a good laugh.