White Trash Whore spewed:

Quote:

prerogative - self-evident - copious - defunct - modus operandi - a nonstop campaign of slanderous attacks - self-restraint - histrionic - facetious - stridently - Again, this is a classic case of narcissistic egomania run amok. - undoubtedly unsurprised - self-appointed vigilante of verbiage - unmitigated - shrill, bombastic - hyperbole-ridden - über-praise - muster - ad infinitum - sheer audacity

You are awesome! After reading this diatribe, I needed ten minutes to finish laughing at your self-inflated importance and language abuse. Really, awesome!

Quote:

I just don't work with known tranny-fuckers, and I don't do bondage.

OK, noted.
Where does this fit in with the scene you did with Prince Yahshua for Dirty Rotten Motherfuckers 3? And is Donny Long on your no-list as well?

Edit to add:
You know The Bunny Ranch is the next stop when you're made fun of by no other than bobo-ONE himself.

Quote:

Next scene opens with some good R&B playing while Janet drives up her huge gas guzzler into a car shop, some repairs evidently needed. OMG is this lady having a mid life crisis or something, lol. She's trying to dress all ghetto is seems with a skin tight skirt'n'top a flashy jacket, a hat turned at an angle and finally some bling around her neck. Janet is here to slick her ride out, she's even trying the lingo too, lol.

< link >