Quote:

It depends. For my own site content, everything is my own, as you probably guessed. For my pro video work, it's a combination of the two...but the director is in charge, so if I don't have anything that fits what he or she has in mind for the specific theme of the shoot, then the studio provides the wardrobe. Ditto for makeup and hair...I usually do my own, but if they want that "smoky-eyed" look, or super-straight hair à la a much-younger girl would wear (and which I think looks ludicrous on a woman my age), then they provide a hair stylist annd makeup artist, too.

For my pro art/glamour modeling, 9 times out of 10 I do my own hair, makeup and wardrobe.

Ah, thanks. That sounds about right but I was never sure. Some movies include credits for 'Wardrobe'. Some don't.

I hear that Jules Jordan Video really likes you and their directors hope to shoot more scenes with you. They seem to put out a lot of quality stuff, and their movies usually feature sexy outfits...which is a big plus for me. Elegant Angel and Vouyer Media are good for that too.

Lads, can you imagine Janet in these outfits? She has got the body to pull it off with ease.

Am I getting carried away yet?