Quote:

You're probably a decent dude, otherwise, but you must get over this shit. Most of these issues you're having are unfortunately normal; come with the territory of dating, whatever. It's how you are dealing with it. I promise. You've got to let this shit roll off your back.

Perhaps, but you gotta understand that the whore never gave me any closure whatsoever. That's what I needed. By coming to XPT, it was like a group therapy, regardless how many people beat my ass verbally, or how bad people think I'm making myself look (b/c I don't care).

Even if only temporarily, it knocks her off her pedestal a notch or two, too. Just getting a response out of her on AdultFYI shows she was bothered enough to lie about the situation (again) & claim that 'peteybilt' was some fictional individual that I made up, only to have him come back later & clam up. She knows the reality of it, she just doesn't want to face it. I had to live the lore that "whores lie" is FROP#1 for first-hand to understand.

@ Gia: If what you think I'm doing is costing me anything - freedom or money - power to ya. I haven't given one red cent to a lawyer, and my speech online is protected constitutionally so long as not libelous. I'm entitled to my opinion, regardless how you, her, or her lawyer see it.

The basic point here is, I'm fine with what I've done, because it's helped me get through it, one big self-therapy session. I needed to purge the whore from my system by whatever means possible, if that meant some vindiction at her expense, and I'm OK by that. She took a part of me with her, and showed no care in her handling of it. I feel totally justified in publicizing this mess, b/c it was to make ME feel better about the situation & move on. I do feel much better, she can drink my piss after an asparagus dinner for all I care.

Posing a different question: Will the select few here stop the badgering? Probably not, I'm sure that's asking alot here on XPT. Everyone's wired differently, it's alot harder for some to just "let it go". Some of us can't just drop it, some of us always need the last word, while some of us just like needling the shit out of others. I was conditioned by my own father for the latter, so if it bothers me, it's usually momentarily at best. For Rachel, knowing she won't amount to anything more than a whore (and never a housewife) will bother her for a lifetime. She'll be the one who must endure her life choice as a whore to whatever future that is provided for her (I say provided, b/c she won't be able to do it on her own).

@ Dino: We had to put him down about 2 years ago.

So, to XPT, I thank you! That will be my last response to this thread.